Rules of the Range
- The Range is open from Dawn to Dusk. Do not shoot after hours.
- No Alcohol is permitted on the property.
- No drinking is allowed before a shoot. Any person deemed under the influence will be asked to leave and escorted off of the property.
- Do not intentionally shoot arrows into the ground.
- Broadheads are to be shot on the broadhead range only.
- Only point your bow at the intended target.
- Never nock an arrow until the intended target is clear of the other shooters.
- Stay on designated paths.
- Look for arrows only after competition is completed for the day.
- If returning to look for lost arrows place a marker or your equipment at the shooting stakes of the target.
- Adults MUST supervise children at all times.
- Draw weight should be such that shooters are able to draw and aim their bow with control and without undue physical discomfort.
- Always insure that equipment is in good working order.
- Do not hesitate to ask for help or advice from other experienced club members if you need assistance or are unsure about any aspect of safety of your equipment.